OptioNavigator review: can you make money trading with this tool?
OptioNavigator is the latest thing in the binary options world. With this crafty online tool – because that is what OptioNavigator basically is – it should be easy to make a lot of money trading binary options, even if you don’t know anything about the subject. But how does this actually work? And is it true that literally anyone can use this OptioNavigator? In this article, we hope to answer these and any more questions you should have about this application. Read everything in our extensive OptioNavigator review below.
What does OptioNavigator promise?
- High profits
- A system anyone can work with
- No courses needed
- Free sign up (for now)
- Immediate trading after signup
What do OptioNavigator users say about the tool?
OptioNavigator has a long list of enthusiastic users. Amongst these users are Daniel Campbell and Sarah Bares. Below they show you what they have to say about OptioNavigator.
Daniel Campbell was recently interviewed by Online CN Money. Read the full interview here.
Sarah Bares writes about her experiences with OptioNavigator on her blog. Read her story here.
What is OptioNavigator?
The most important question right now is: what is OptioNavigator? Above we have already mentioned that this is a trading system or tool that promises very high returns and success rates on trades you make. This software supports you while you trade, in order to help you achieve more successful trades. OptioNavigator does this by analyzing the market and giving you advice on what to do: call (predict that the price will go up) or put (predict that the price will go down). It also tells you which underlying assets you should choose for your next trades. If you are reading this, and it all sounds a bit like abracadabra to you, don’t worry. You don’t have to know a thing about trading. Everything is taken care of for you by OptioNavigator.
How does OptioNavigator work?
To explain OptioNavigator correctly and thoroughly, we need to get a little technical here. Don’t be afraid: just like the binary options, you don’t need to get all the technical ins and outs of OptioNavigator to operate it. This is just to give you an idea of which processes go on inside the software. OptioNavigator automatically gives you market analysis reports periodically. Every analysis is the result of complex algorithms measuring the price movements of underlying assets in the market. Based on those movements, OptioNavigator then send you the predictions for the prices of those underlying assets, based on recent behavior of the market. These predictions can then be treated by the trader as advice on what trades to place and what underlying assets you should buy options. This means you are always in control of your own money. You can always choose whether or not you want to follow the advice of OptioNavigator.
OptioNavigator’s software is so called web-based software. This means, that the application of this trading robot works from a website on the internet. So you don’t have to download any software. You can just use OptioNavigator from your computer using internet. The system works on Windows, Mac, Linux etc. You can even use OptioNavigator on your smartphone or tablet!
Whenever you want
To use OptioNavigator, you don’t have to be at your desk watching your computer or staring at the screen of your mobile or tablet 24 hours a day. You only trade when you feel like it. And when you do, just log in and you can immediately start trading with OptioNavigator.
How much does OptioNavigator cost?
OptioNavigator is free of charge – for now, that is. Rumors are circulating the web that in the near future, the makers of this trading robot want to start asking money for their service. But don’t worry: if you sign up today, you won’t miss out on this exclusive offer to use OptioNavigator for free!
Please note that, although OptioNavigator is still free to use, trading binary options requires money. To trade binary options, you have to set up an account at a binary options broker and deposit money which you will use to trade. This goes for all types of trading, which includes trades using OptioNavigator.
What binary options or underlying assets can I trade using OptioNavigator?
OptioNavigator can give you advice on any underlying assets you want to trade in, provided that the broker you have chosen (note: not all binary options brokers have platforms that are compatible with OptioNavigator) offers that underlying asset to traders. But apart from that, it doesn’t matter what you want to trade. You can trade stocks (such as Apple, Samsung, KLM-Air France, Nike, Volkswagen etc.), commodities (crude, coffee, silver, gold etc.), currency pairs (USD/GBP, EUR/USD, USD/JPY etc.) or indices (Dow Jones, NASDAQ, FTSE etc.). Every underlying asset the binary options broker offers, should be easy to read by the trading software from OptioNavigator. So don’t worry, you will find the binary options and underlying assets that you want to trade.
Does OptioNavigator work?
All OptioNavigator questions have been answered. All, but one: does it work? Let’s start by debunking a very important myth. OptioNavigator cannot and will never be 100 percent right about each and every trade. That would mean that you would be able to predict the future fully accurately. As we all know, no one has ever been successful doing this – not in the binary options world, or in any other field. But that doesn’t mean OptioNavigator doesn’t work at all.
OptioNavigator looks at the movements of prices in the market and bases its conclusion on those past movements. This is what the advice you receive from OptioNavigator is based on. If you want to be 100 percent sure that you make money all the time, you are better off opening a savings account and storing your money there. But chances of seeing your wealth increase rapidly by doing this are pretty slim. But if you are willing to take a little more risk and try something new, we don’t see a reason why not to try OptioNavigator.
Okay, I want OptioNavigator. Where do I start?
Trading with OptioNavigator is easy! Just follow these 4 steps:
- Sign up here for an account
- Deposit your trading money
- Follow OptioNavigator’s advice
- Make profit!
Tips for using OptioNavigator
Is OptioNavigator the trading tool of your choice? Please make sure you read our tips first. These tips will come in very handy when using OptioNavigator, but are also great for trading binary options without using trading robots.
- OptioNavigator is not compatible with every binary options broker. So make sure you first sign up for an OptioNavigator account before you decide to sign up and deposit at a binary options broker.
- Compare different binary options brokers that are compatible with OptioNavigator and choose the binary options broker that fits your preferences best. Look for things like the first deposit bonus, cash backs that may or may not be rewarded, the language settings of the website and platform, and if your preferred depositing method (check for safety!) is available.
- You will not always experience winning trades, so keep in mind that there will be better and worse times when trading – even when using OptioNavigator. Freak movements, such as a sudden drop or very steep rise in prices, can always occur and cannot always be foreseen.
- This is not so much a tip for using OptioNavigator, as it is a general tip for (binary) options trading: don’t focus on the quick wins, but allow your wealth to grow over time. Slow and steady wins the race.
- Also a general tip that is applicable to OptioNavigator as well as other forms of trading: never invest more than you can afford to miss. The best thing to do, is set aside a certain amount which you will use to trade, and do not exceed that amount. Always make sure you have enough money to pay your bills. Never trade with borrowed money, even if you are sure about the outcome of OptioNavigator.
- Never trade when under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs, or when you are emotionally unstable. Even with the use of OptioNavigator, there is always a risk. Calculating this risk may become harder when under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances. So whenever you do not feel like you are 100 percent stable, leave OptioNavigator alone.
Want to know more about OptioNavigator?
Do you want to know more about OptioNavigator? You can find useful information on their company website. Among the information is a list of Frequently Asked Questions by OptioNavigator traders that have been answered by the team behind this trading bot. Click here to go to the OptioNavigator website.
Note: Binary Options Reporter has no personal experience in trading with the OptioNavigator trading bot. Our stories about OptioNavigator are based solely on the stories of third parties. Binary Options Reporter cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any of these stories. Every trade, even when using the OptioNavigator trading bot, has a chance of ending in a loss. Binary Options Reporter cannot be held responsible and / or liable for any loss that occurred as a consequence of the use of our website, OptioNavigator or any other reason.